Casa AV, hexagon and colour to give character to a small bathroom

Condividi su:
  • Casa A.V.

    • Category: Home
    • City: Levarano (LE)
    • Realization: 2021-23
    • Tonalite products used
      Tonalite Exabright 15,3×17,5cm bianco, lavanda, blu, lime  – Bathroom wall cladding

     

    Designer

    Luciano Scippa Designer
    Levarano (Lecce)

    www.lucianoscippa.com
    Instagram @luciano.scippa

     

    Reseller

    Ferrante Srl
    Via Parini 37
    73100 Lecce

     

    Photographer

    Luciano Scippa Designer

     

     

  • Luciano Scippa Designer

     

    What were your objectives when you chose the materials to be used for your floor or wall coverings?

    I wanted to create a cosy and at the same time unconventional environment, therefore eclectic, lively and original.

    What made you choose the Tonalite products?

    In my design concept Tonalite, in particular with the Exabright collection provided a hexagonal format with a mix of vivid and full-bodied colours.

    What colours and combinations did you choose, and how did you use them?

    I used a neutral base colour for 80 per cent, and for the remaining 20 per cent the characterising colours were lavender, blue and glossy lime green, which according to the design mood represented a touch of liveliness and design. This palette of mix colours provided the background for the washbasin area and the headboard.

    For the washbasin area, a natural knotty solid oak shelf was used as a backdrop, accompanied by a large rounded mirror with LED backlighting, which diffused the light onto the polished hexagonal tiles, enhancing the ambience. For the adjoining bedroom, positioned on a beautiful mezzanine with a coffered floor, the hexagonal headboard bed made rest important and playful, making it particularly impressive and very original.

 

  •  

Posted in:

Ti potrebbe interessare anche

Collezioni usate nel progetto